Friday, April 24, 2009

Love at first sight.




Baby Bradford is officially here and so handsome. He came out a healthy 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 20.5 in long. Everyone kept commenting what a big baby he was! So the perfect name was obvious...Judson Hart Bradford. Labor was incredible and I would do it again tomorrow!! We went in at 8 am and my doctor broke my water around 9. We started a little pitocin around 9:30 and the epidural was not far behind. After the epidural they cranked up the pitocin and I was ready to push by 12:30. Daddy almost missed it because he was having a hamburger downstairs. Who would've thought he would come so quick? 5 pushes later Judson was here!! Giving birth is the most incredible experience ever! It's truly a miracle of God. I am so blessed to have 2 amazing boys.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats! Such handsome boys!

Kelly said...

Oh...beautiful baby! I've been waiting for an update and some pics. Love the name, and so glad you had an awesome labor!! It truly is an amazing experience every time!

We were at a SAGE conf. last weekend, missed you but I knew you could have your little one any minute. Missed seeing you and Meghan, but maybe next go around.

We're expecting another little boy the end of August, so we're excited. I'm 23wks now, and doing great. Seeing pics and hearing stories makes me so excited, but I'm still glad I have several more months to prepare. Praying for your family and these first several weeks. Get some sleep when you can.
Kelly McCarver

jana said...

i love it.... we are going to have judson and hudson! he is so handsome! how exciting! i cant wait to see what lil hudson is going to look like too! i am loving the two boys idea -- let me know how it goes!

allisonw said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful, and I love the name! You're in my prayers. Love you!

Sara said...

Congratulations!! What an added bonus to have had such an easy labor!

Michelle said...

He's perfect! And you look beautiful. Congratulations!!