Saturday, March 28, 2009

The countdown begins....

So I've prayed all along to have an exciting delivery story and to have this baby early...and it just might happen! I went to the Doctor last Thursday and she said I am already dialated to a 2 and 50% effaced, which means I'm moving towards labor!!! She said to go home and pack a bag because I could go into labor anyday OR I could stay this way for the next 4 weeks. Greg was totally freaked out. He asked if we needed to tour the hospital again...um, no. I think I remember where to go! He's worried we won't know what to do and I assured him that I was in charge of pushing and he was there to be my cheerleader!
I have no idea when God will decide for this baby to come but I'm a little worried - still much left to do. I have 2 more girls' events at church, the baby's room is not done, the garage needs cleaning and where is the baby's car seat? I'm on a mission to get things done!!

5 comments:

allisonw said...

Yea! I can't wait to see the new little Bradford. You're in my prayers! Hang in there and don't stress out! Love ya!

Allison said...

Ahhh, I have things to do before your baby boy gets here too! I need to get to work! I am so excited!

Holly Green said...

What is the new little guys name going to be? I hope he comes early! I had a 37 week baby and a 38 week baby. Just when you get miserable, they come out! It's great! I will keep you in my prayers for a quick and easy delivery!

jana said...

how exciting! jump into 'nesting' mode and you will get it all done! keep us posted!

KerrisKorner said...

baby Bradford won't care if the garage is a mess...but that car seat is pretty important! Praying for you guys...