Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Pregnant!

It's a miracle baby! Last Tuesday Greg and I went in for my pre-op appointment for a surgery I was supposed to have today, August 25. I have endometriosis and we were going to do another surgery to clean it out so we could try for baby #2. The nurse did a pregnancy test and announced to us that "We would be canceling my surgery!" Praise God! It's truly a miracle in so many ways. We are so thankful that God would bless us in this way. I don't know an exact due date but it should be the end of April!!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights..." James 1:17

10 comments:

Scarlett Martin said...

Congratulationsa!!! I am so excited for you!

Allison said...

YAAAAAAAY!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! It is truly a miracle, God wanted this baby here and in His perfect timing He blessed you! CONGRATS BRADFORDS!

Holly Green said...

I am so excited for you! I can't believe you were with all those girls yesterday and didn't spill the beans! Congrats!

Unknown said...

That is so wonderful! What a beautiful gift from God. Thanks for sharing with us.
Becki and Jose

TJPPPSmith said...

CONGRATS!!!! Did soneone ask youi yesterday at the shower if you were pregnant?!?! If so, you hid it well! Very exciting!

Unknown said...

It makes me SOOO happy to see those words. I truly have seen God answer our exact prayer.

allred-4 said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! I am so excited for you guys and pray God's continued blessings on you! Congrats!
Love you!

Kate said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you guys and CAN'T BELIEVE you were able to keep your secret at the shower!

Anonymous said...

hey girl! just came across your blog. I'm so happy for you guys! I'll be praying for you.
~charis

Sara said...

Congratulations Bradfords! Keep us updated!