Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's Get Together...Yah, Yah, Yah


My old high school friends joined me for lunch on Saturday down in Austin. We hadn't seen each other in over 10 years! It was so fun catching up on life and reliving old times. Everybody is beautiful (just like they were in high school). We shared struggles and talked, talked, talked. It's so great to see how God continues to use friends from long ago to impact your life today. I am so honored to have shared life with these sweet friends and look forward to praying for our futures!

4 comments:

Allison said...

I don't know any of your HS friends, but they all look like they could still be in HS. Wow, what a cute and fun looking bunch!

KerrisKorner said...

Fun times...go PHS!!! Will the panther pride ever die? Looks like ya'll had a great time! Also, I'm WAY excited you are blogging...it's way fun and a good way to catch up!

allred-4 said...

How cool! I just got to do the same thing last week with all my college friends. It is the first time I had seen all of them together since the day Ryan and I got married! It was so much fun! It sounds like you had just as much fun as I did! The hardest part was keeping up with all the different conversations going on at once! : )

Holly Green said...

Yeah, you have a blog! I agree with Allison, you all look like you are 18!